Xmas decorations

Hi, guys!
It´s holiday time, and all of us are decorating our homes with a lot of lights and colors.
Today I´ll give you few ideas how to decorate your home!

Traditional colors for Christmas are green, red and gold. But this year will be a little bit different, Christmas color of 2019 is BLUE! So if you have some blue decorations you won´t make mistake with using them.

Bells, candles, candy canes, snow globes and angels are always modern. So you can decorate old in new attire.
 This is one really beautiful idea how to decorate your stairs at Christmas time..





Now I´m going to show you one of the most beautiful Xmas interiors for me.



On these photos you can see ideas for Xmas decorations so you can apply them in your interior.
Thank you for reading this post! I am so sorry because I was not active a long time. I hope I will be more active from now. Until next time BYE!

Primjedbe