Happy birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Here's me as I announced that I will post a few posts today.
Of course I did not forget, I was busy all day so I did not arrive but here I am ..
In this first post I will write for what and how I came up with the idea to make a blog ..







                        How I came to writing for a blog

Since, as you've seen creative, and I have a drawing talent, I've often watched posts from other bloggers and I thought so I could start with it ..
I've been thinking for a long time and suggesting it to Mom and Dad, they agreed and said they did not mind and they like that idea. I worked on the blog all day. The first day I first published the first post (if you want to see them go to the oldest posts, the second day my friend had a birthday and I went to the party.) Before that, the Famos sent a mail and said I would love to publish my blog on my page When I came I saw that I had a reply from Famosa and they said they would post my blog .I have published their posts regularly but have not published my blog for a long time. blog, they said they slowed down with that box and would soon start it again. "Because I had a lot of obligations, I slowed down with the blog so they could not publish it yet." "Whenever I went back to the blog, I told them They published it! I was very sad ..
P.S.
I admit I did not write often lately, but I hope you will not mind. If you want you can send your drawings to me on the mail and we will then choose the best one.

Primjedbe